WORK WITH US
In the Human Resources Department, customer service comes first every day. We hire the finest professionals to serve our client. Ai United is an equal opportunity employer. (EOE) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
AT AI UNITED INSURANCE, YOU HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST . EARN WHAT YOU’RE WORTH! You have the drive, the skills and the experience. Now, earn what you’re worth at AI UNITED, the Fastest Growing Independent Insurance Chain in Texas.
SKILL LOOKED AT BY HUMAN RESOURCES
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent communication
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Ability to work within a commission structure
- Agents must have a license
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter